Reception Rooms: 3 | Bedrooms: 5 | Bathrooms: 3
* NO ONWARD CHAIN * FIVE BEDROOMS * NO THROUGH ROAD. Constructed in 2009 and occupying a secluded and delightful position at the end of a private no- through road, a spacious five bedroom detached family home with garage and exceptionally large South facing gardens. The property is immaculately presented throughout and affords versatile and bright accommodation which has been designed to an individual plan over three floors. In brief the property comprises large reception hall with oak flooring, cloakroom/w.c, built-in storage areas, two reception rooms and well equipped kitchen with family room off having French doors to the garden. There is also a utility room and direct access from the sitting room to the integral garage. The first floor comprises a large landing area, master bedroom suite with dressing room and bathroom, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. A second turned staircase leads to the upper floor with shower room and two well proportioned bedrooms with Velux roof windows. (Continued...)
(...Continued) Outside, electric wrought iron gates open on to a block paved driveway providing ample parking space and the mainly lawned gardens and pleasant patio areas are well enclosed with panel fences and railings.
The historic village of Hawarden lies some 7 miles from Chester, 5 miles from Mold and is within easy commuting distance of the Wirral, Merseyside, Manchester and North Wales via the A55 and the M53 motorway, which leads to the motorway network. There are good local facilities in Hawarden Village including shops, restaurants, Churches, pubs, cricket club and schools for all ages. Broughton Retail Park is within a short drive, providing a wide range of shops including a superstore, range of restaurants and cinema complex.
Please note all dimensions and floor plans are approximate and should be used for guidance only.
The detailed accommodation comprises:
Canopy porch with uPVC double glazed front door with matching side panels to:
With oak flooring, two radiators, turned staircase with white spindles and oak handrail, oak doors to all rooms, two cloaks cupboards and under stairs storage.
7'8 (max) x 6'0 (2.34m ( max) x 1.83m)
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising W.C and wash basin, UPVC double glazed window to front, tiled floor and radiator.
18'6 ( into bay) x 14'11 (5.64m ( into bay) x 4.55m)
A spacious and elegant room with Adam style fireplace on marble hearth with coal effect living flame gas fire fitted. Deep square UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, two radiators and oak flooring.
17'0 X 10'10 min (5.18m X 3.30m min)
With UPVC double glazed french doors opening onto the patio, UPVC double glazed window, oak flooring, two radiators and integral door to the garage.
12'11" x 11'11" (3.94m x 3.63m)
Extensively fitted with a range of ivory fronted base and wall cupboards, a range of integrated appliances to include a 'range' style cooker with chimney style extractor hood above and six ring hob, built-in dishwasher and a central island unit with contemporary over head lighting and breakfast bar all complimented with granite effect surfaces. Marble effect tiled flooring, ceiling spotlights, enamel 1½ bowl sink unit and space for large fridge and freezer. Ceiling spotlights, under cupboard lighting and two base plinth fans/heaters.
10'9" x 5'8" (3.28m x 1.73m)
With a matching base and drawer unit to those in the Kitchen, Belfast sink, granite effect surfaces, void and plumbing for washing machine, a Vaillant boiler, radiator, UPVC double glazed door and window to side and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
17' x 8'7" (5.18m x 2.62m)
Access via a wide entrance from the Kitchen and with UPVC double glazed French doors onto the patio, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear and side and oak flooring.
A turned white spindled staircase with oak hand rail leads to the first floor landing with UPVC double glazed window at half-landing level, deep shelved airing cupboard with pressurised hot water system and radiator. Oak doors to all rooms.
15'2" x 14'11" (4.62m x 4.55m)
Fitted with mirror fronted sliding wardrobes to one wall, ceiling spotlights, access to loft space, two radiators and ceiling fan/light, UPVC double glazed window to front.
7'10" x 7'9" (2.39m x 2.36m)
With mirror fronted wardrobes to the full width of one wall, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to side overlooking the garden, ceiling spotlights and centre light.
8'10" x 7'10" (2.69m x 2.39m)
Fitted with a white Victorian style four piece suite comprising; cast-iron 'claw foot' bath, large shower enclosure and Victorian style WC and wash basin, heated towel radiator, black and quartz effect tiled flooring, ceiling spotlights, shaver socket and centre light.
11'3" x 11'2" including built-in wardrobe (3.43m x 3.40m including built-in wardrobe)
UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
11'1" x 10'8" (3.38m x 3.25m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
15'8" x 6' (4.78m x 1.83m)
Fitted with a white four piece suite comprising; double ended bath, large shower enclosure, WC and wash basin, marble effect flooring, part tiled walls, two UPVC double glazed windows to front, ceiling spotlights and centre light, shaver socket and heated towel radiator.
A second turned staircase with oak handrail and white spindles and UPVC double glazed window at half landing level leads to the second floor landing with oak doors to all rooms.
18'3" x 11'7" (5.56m x 3.53m)
With two Velux roof windows, access to under eaves storage and radiator.
18'11" x 8'5" (5.77m x 2.57m)
With two Velux roof windows and radiator.
8'11" x 6'1" (2.72m x 1.85m)
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; tiled shower enclosure, WC and wash basin, tiled flooring, radiator and under eaves storage.
The property is approached via electronically controlled wrought iron gates opening through to the block paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles and leading down to the Garage. There is a small grassed area to the front with brick retaining walls and railings adjacent to which is a set of pedestrian steps also leading down to the property.
The gardens are situated on two levels with several mature trees to the lower level and a wooden decked seating area with steps dividing the two areas. The gardens are particularly large and are well bounded and secured by panelled fences and railings. There is an attractive York stone patio situated to the rear of the property and extending to the side providing a very pleasant area for outdoor dining/entertaining. The garden is South facing and therefore enjoys a particularly sunny aspect.
17'5" x 16'4" (5.31m x 4.98m)
A large double garage with electronically controlled 'up and over' door, light and power supply. Access to loft space and pedestrian door to the rear patio.
* Council Tax Band G - Flintshire County Council.
* Tenure - Freehold.
* There is no onward chain involved in the sale of this property.
* Services - we understand that mains gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
* There is a pumping station in the garden that pumps from the house to the main sewer system.
* The property is on a water meter.
* All living areas have fire doors fitted.
* The property is alarmed.
* We are advised by the vendor that there is a CCTV security system installed. The electric wrought iron gates feature a safety device and also there is 'dusk to dawn' lighting fitted to the property which is activated by natural daylight and ensuring that the front of the property is well lit at all times. The lights for the rear of the property are manually operated.
From the agent's Hawarden office bear left along The Highway and after a short distance after the turning for Hawarden Railway Station, Station Lane will be observed on the left hand side and runs parallel with the railway. Proceed down the lane to the end and the property is the last one on the left hand side.
By appointment through our Hawarden Office on 01244 564455 or our Chester Office on 01244 404040.
If you are considering purchasing this property as a buy to let investment, our award winning lettings and property management department offer a preferential rate to anyone who purchases a property through Cavendish and lets with Cavendish. For more information contact Lettings Manager, David Adams on 01244 401440 or firstname.lastname@example.org
62 The Highway Hawarden,
Flintshire. CH5 3DH
Tel: 01244 564455