Reception Rooms: 1 | Bedrooms: 3 | Bathrooms: 1
* DUE FOR COMPLETION SUMMER/AUTUMN 2019 * A wonderful opportunity to acquire a brand new detached home located in the sought after Cheshire village of Rowton. The property will be finished to a high standard and purchasers may have the opportunity to choose from a range of internal finishes. The proposed accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, downstairs WC, living room, open-plan dining kitchen, utility room, landing, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there will be driveway parking and landscaped gardens. TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN THIS PROPERTY or to arrange a site visit with the developer, please contact the Chester office on 01244 404040.
Rowton is conveniently situated about four miles from the historic city of Chester and close to the neighbouring villages of Christleton and Waverton. The popular village of Waverton is nearby which provides a parade of shops, a primary school and community/health centre. The pretty conservation village of Christleton is also close by and has an active local community with a good range of local services including a general store, public house, cricket club and well regarded secondary school. There are a number of private schools within easy driving distance including the King's School, Queen's School and Abbeygate College. Easy access is available to neighbouring centres of employment via the M53 which leads to the motorway network and also the Chester Southerly By-Pass which leads to North Wales. Chester has a mainline railway with a direct two hour service to London Euston.
* Construction of the property is due to commence at the end of December 2018 and completion is expected Summer/Autumn 2019.
* The site layout, artistic impressions and floor plans are for guidance purposes only, and may be subject to changes or amendments.
* Depending on the stage of the build, it may be possible for purchasers to choose from a range of internal finishes to include kitchen and bathroom fittings, work tops, appliances and tile selection.
* Tenure - understood to be Freehold.
* Services - we are advised that mains gas, electric, water and drainage are connected.
* Architects certificate.
From Chester City centre proceed through Boughton and at Bill Smith's motorcycle showroom turn right and immediately left onto the Christleton Road. At the new 'hamburger' roundabout proceed straight across onto the A41 Whitchurch Road. Follow the A41, passing the Cheshire Cat and the Rowton Poplars Hotel. Then take the turning left into Moor Lane. Follow Moor Lane, past the Rowton Methodist Church and the turning for Croft Close. The property will then be found on the left hand side, adjacent to Moor Cottage.
By arrangement with the Agent's Chester Office 01244 404040.
2 Cuppin Street,
Cheshire. CH1 2BN
Tel: 01244 404040